MyIndago™ AND ONESOURCE REGULATORY
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE INFORMATION AT THE SIMPLE CLICK OF A BUTTON!
Free Search & Discussion Platform
Developed by OneSource Regulatory (OSR), MyIndago™ is the first FREE search and discussion platform that allows pharmaceutical and biotech professionals to search U.S. Food & Drug Administration enforcement communications in the areas of advertising and promotion and healthcare compliance. (Additional correspondence will be added to the MyIndago™ platform on an ongoing basis, so stay tuned.)
MyIndago™ is the first FREE search and discussion solution for professionals working in and with regulated healthcare companies.
One-Stop to Search, Comment, & Collaborate
Your one-stop resource to search, annotate, archive, comment, and collaborate around health authority enforcement communications
Includes the following divisions:
- FDA Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP)
- FDA Advertising and Promotional Labeling Branch (APLB)
- FDA Center for Device and Radiological Health (CDRH)
- Dietary and Nutritional Supplements
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM), Animal Health
- US Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs) & OIG Advisory Opinions from the Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- FDA Warning Letters Addressing Topical Skin Care Preparations (Drug Claims Made for Products Marketed as Cosmetics)
- FDA Advertising & Promotion Regulations/Guidance Documents
MyIndago™ will be updated when new enforcement actions are communicated from these health authorities.
New enforcement communications are added daily including communications from health authorities around the world.
Upcoming Additions to include:
- FDA Inspections (EIRs, 483, Warning Letters)
- UK Code of Practice Cases (PMCPA)
- UK Regulations
- EU Regulations